I love riding BMX on street cause I'm pure-minded rider.

What I wanna say is that racing or other sports such as basketball are little severe for me.
(I used to play basketball in high school team thogh...)
Those sports are too competitive and I need to beat somebody up if I do them.
But street riding is really different.
I don't need to fight with somebody, just I do something what I wanna do.
It's really simple and I love it. Also chilling out with my frends is fan.

So almost 80% of my free time is BMX street riding.

Here below is my ride, check it out!
-----------------------------------------------------
Frame: S&M LTF 20.5
Stem: Animal Jump off
Bar: S&M Slam XLT
Head: Kink
Fork: S&M Pitch XLT

Front hub: Primo N4
Front rim: Sun Rhyno lite
Front tire: Animal GLH-R 2.1

Bottom branket: Primo
Crank: Primo Hollow bite with Ti axle
Chain wheel: S&M Tuffman 23t
Chain: Taya chain black teflon-coated
Pedal: Eclat PC
Seat: NW sheet pivotal
Seat post: Primo pivotal
Seat post clump: Simple

Rear hub: Primo Mix cassette 8t
Rear rim: Sun City lite
Rear tire: Animal ASM-R 2.1

Peg: Shadow little one raw color x 4
-----------------------------------------------------

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.