Grind date but ..

I went ride after work but I got flat tire again after I made about 5 times grid as warm up.
My rear tire, animal ASM-R seems not to suits my nabe.

Around my city, is many place there are fragments of broken glass.
So animal tires picks up the fragments on tire cause it is almost slick design and its compound is little too soft.
As a results, my tire got many cuts like below photo and sometimes got punctured.




So I've replaced the animal to ODDY/path k lite temporarily.


That must be OK, but I wonder if there is cool, tough, lite and not so expensive tire.
I hope Primo launch some Kepler tires.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.