Saturday ride

Here's photos of riding of my friends, I took them on last Saturday.
It was really nice day to ride and all we each made progress.


K-san aka President made 180 for the first time!!



180/ K-san aka President

Soy started to fight with wall 180 on vertical wall

Trying wall 180/ Soy


Mathew got much better style of invert.


Invert / Mathew

I tried reverse 180, Feeble to smith at a curb, Double peg on a rail, front peg tap on a pole during 180.

Also, I was really enjoyed to take pictures. I usually use a 50mm lens(EF 50mm f/1.8 II) for BMX and it describes kind of raw feeling photos because nothing is deformed as above photos. So I really like it and want to catch cool moment with my boy.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.